Pice cream cake with milk chocolate ganache
Duration: 40 minutes
Cooling time: At least 8 hours
Cooking time: 25 mins
100g white chocolate
50 unsalted unshelled pistachios
50g almond flour
¼ tsp salt
1 springform pan 18 cm in diameter
Milk chocolate ganache
200g milk chocolate
120ml whipped cream
20 g glucose syrup
1 pinch of flax seed salt
Pssst, this is the best place to store chocolate!
20g milk chocolate
10 g unsalted pistachios without shell
ev. chocolate balls
That’s what you do
1. Turn the oven to 175°, and place baking paper at the bottom of the springform pan. Melt the butter and add the chopped white chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts with the butter.
2. Lightly whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with an electric whisk. Incorporate the chocolate-butter mixture.Put the pistachios into fine flour in a blender or a mini chopper. Stir the pistachio flour, almond flour and salt into the batter until smooth and homogeneous. Pour the batter into the mold and bake the pistachio cake in the oven for approx. 25 minutes. Cool the bottom completely.
3. Milk chocolate ganache: Finely chop the chocolate and pour into a bowl. Put the cream and glucose syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate, and stir in a circular motion in the middle of the bowl with a spatula until the chocolate melts and the ganachen comes together and becomes thin and shiny.
4. Season the ganache with a little salt. Spread the ganachen on top of the cooled pistachio cake in an even layer and put the cake in the fridge overnight.
5. Garnish: Serve the cake on a platter. Melt the chocolate and decorate the top of the cake with the melted chocolate in an optional pattern. Garnish with coarsely chopped pistachios and possibly small chocolate balls.
We care about your privacy
KK is part of Aller Media, which is responsible for your data. We use data to improve and personalize our services, offers and advertisements.
To learn more about how to change your settings, go to privacy settings